SMART VISION GLASSES is a wearable device for the blind/visually impaired using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Vision, and Machine Learning. The device has an electronic brain (artificial intelligence) which transforms their dark world into a more interactive, interesting and independent world. They can read their favourite book, catch up with the news on magazines and newspapers, students can write their exams without scribes and so much more.
• Indian regional language support in addition to English for the blind in India
• Object detection feature that is not existent with the only other similar product in the world
• Proximity sensor coupled with artificial intelligence for increased safety
• Cost of the product is the most unique feature. It is priced low to facilitate affordability to the visually impaired India
• The only other similar product available is from Israel. However, it does not have the unique features of object detection, Hindi and Indian language support and additional safety offered by Smart Vision
• It recognizes objects in its view such as vehicles, obstacles, traffic signals, zebra crossings, furniture
• Identifies people, approximate age, expressions and recognizes people if a name is attached
• Can read books, road signs and newspapers and manuscripts
• Can talk in Indian regional languages such as Hindi, Tamil and Telugu
• Give directions to a destination when asked, using GPS
All kinds of objects in front of the device are identified. Few objects which are around us like Outdoor - road, lamp post, zebra crossing, trees and Indoors objects like window, curtain, table, laptop, mobile, bottle. The user gets familiar with their surroundings
Helps in reading text / manuscript like printed book, hand written etc. User can pause to understand the text, resume back to continue reading and finally stop the flow of reading. It supports English, Hindi & all Indian regional languages such as Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi and Gujarati.
Safety is our number one priority. Walking assistance simply detects if any obstacle is in front of the user by a method of measurement distance and hindrance. Timely voice alerts are given to the user's precaution
Not only does calling someone by their name connect you better with that person, it also increases accountability, trust, empathy, and positive communication. Here we have Facial storage and Face recognition for visually impaired. A facial recognition system is a technology capable of matching a human face from a stored facial database of faces